December 20, 2009

DC Snowpocalypse 2009

Today was wild. I was at work most of the day. Driving this morning was fine, but the weather got worse all day. I'll let the pictures tell the story. DC shuts down with 2-3 inches of snow, so this was ridiculous.


I took this one as I walked up to the capitol this morning

The Senate steps.


Me with the dome on the East front of the Capitol.


I drove home around 6:30pm. The only dumber thing I've done in the snow was walk across a frozen lake in American Fork Canyon. The roads were a mess since there aren't too many plows out here. My car was fine and I made it without incident.

My roommates had shoveled the deck and piled up all the snow. Perfect for jumping on to.


That's me jumping off the deck and landing in the pile.

Then we made the largest pile into an igloo. I'm not sleeping in it. I'm not that crazy.

1 comment:

Bill said...

lolz. i'm that crazy. stayed very warm in the igloo with lol scott-tado.